Another week goes past!

I don't know what it is but time is flying past at a rate of noughts. It must be my age! I'll be 49 in 3 weeks and it's going to come and go in a flash. Adam will be 16 in two weeks and Caroline ? in 2&1/2 weeks. They must have been good summer holidays those years.

I've finished delivering all the new instruments to the various schools and am very happy with the job Bob has done on them. They play very easily and have good sounds. I don't know if that spurred my rush of enthusiasim when I asked for dates to do a joint concert with the combined primary schools this summer. That will entail a hell of a lot of work on my part. I just hope it's worth it. I must tell myself it will.

For my own cello it's been a bit of a bummer. It has developed a buzz and I don't know if it's the new G string or whether it is the actual cello. I going to take it to Neil and see if he can see anything. It will no doubt cost me money but not too much hopefully. It's a great shame as I was really pleased with the sound after I put the new strings on. Positive vibes that it's not too bad.


Comments

Popular Posts