Going back to work and students on holiday

It's a strange situation at home just now. After 2 weeks holiday it's time to go back to work on Monday. At the same time my two sons have finished their terms at Sheffield and Glasgow Unis respectively and so are home for quite a while now. Caroline also starts her holidays this week while Kate and I return to school! The return it has to be said is only for 4 days before the Easter break so I mustn't complain!
The result is the house is crowded. We never envisaged this situation when we bought this place and mostly because we never envisaged having another child 15 years after our second one! I know I should be grateful that our children can still feel they can return here and still call it home BUT...... What about some peace and quiet!? Maybe in another 10 or 11 years???

Comments

Popular Posts